The university had an open house on Sunday, or an 'Open Day', as they call it. The different departments all had displays and information available to the public. We made a beeline for the building with the 'ichs and herps' where we got to see a poisonous fish Stuart had caught. And the kids all got to hold this python...
and this lizard. They were delighted, except that Emily and Amy wouldn't put the 1 year old snake around their necks! We missed most of the day as we were otherwise engaged, but it was worth the quick trip just for this.
I wouldn't have worn the python either! Nor touched the lizard, come to think of it. Reptiles give me the heebie jeebies... Much to Keely's amusement... But I'm secure enough to handle it. :)
I can't believe Amy wouldn't put the python on her neck! He's so neat!
ReplyDeleteLove you guys!!!
I wouldn't have worn the python either! Nor touched the lizard, come to think of it. Reptiles give me the heebie jeebies... Much to Keely's amusement... But I'm secure enough to handle it. :)
ReplyDelete