Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Jet Lag!

Here we are.

Tired.

Dizzy.

Really tired!

Homecoming has been even better than we anticipated. It is wonderful to be back among friends. Several people brought us homemade food and groceries, and have called to check on us. We were able to pretty much just move back in like we never left. Except for the fact that we are all exhausted! The kids are doing better than the adults and have already had a couple of visits from friends.

The cat seems to have forgiven us completely for leaving her here with a stranger. A large groundhog has moved in under our shed. We hope he stays. I'm doing the wash, and unpacking, and going through 7 weeks of mail, and trying to get the kids back on some kind of schedule. The pear tree is full and the WVU apples are calling, so I guess life is back to normal!

We will put up some photos of our last couple of days in Australia asap.

It's good to be home, Beth

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I can't wait to see more pics of Australia.
    ~Hannah A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you all are back safe and sound! Thanks for keeping us updated on your trip. :-)

    ReplyDelete